Wow hearing myself some days imba proper moany old girl ..lol — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wow hearing myself some days imba proper moany old girl ..lol

Options
cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Wow before this site kept every thing in ..after reading some of my post .I don't stop either having a moan or feeling sorry for myself .or angry  at treatment and clear abusive  unfair issues . Wow life's  to short but does feel good to get it all out  sorry for those of you that have to listen   ...  lol 
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi cathie

We may not be able to help much but we are hear to listen, so if it helps moan and rant away

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We all need a good old moan sometimes :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Topkitten
    Topkitten Community member Posts: 1,285 Pioneering
    Options
    Don't worry about it. Moaning and complaining is what I do most of the time. Doesn't really help me or even make me feel better but sometimes it reminds me I am still alive. Considering how many times I have not wanted to be and done something about it, being here is quite an achievement in itself for me.

TK
    "I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell" - from Wrong side of heaven by Five Finger Death Punch.
  • yingtong
    yingtong Community member Posts: 37 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Cathie,I don’t just moan,I have good curse and swear which personally helps me.Do keep having moan

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.