Mandatory reconsideration letter — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mandatory reconsideration letter

Options
stephcornwall
stephcornwall Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi I sent my mandatory reconsideration letter along with a letter from my doctor off 2 weeks ago. It was signed for! I called last week n the guy said it hadn't been scanned yet but he assured me it was in the building waiting to be scanned etc... I called again today the lady said it hasn't been scanned so therefor they have not received it as it gets scanned as soon as they get it!! I now have 3 days left to appeal and I don't know what to do?! Does anyone know how the scanning etc works?! And could it actually be in the building?! Please help

Comments

• BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi stephcornwall,

Try not to worry about it. If they have got it (they have if it's been signed for) it'll be date stamped and it'll be within time. Even if you have to send it again (I'm not saying you will or that you should) and it's late they will still accept your reasons for lateness. If you call on Monday, I'd ask to speak to a manager though and not accept being fobbed off. If it's been signed for, they've got it and they must find it!

Lee
    The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.