Adviser — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Adviser

ibra
ibra Community member Posts: 3 Listener
my son is disapility .but he need a work , job .
how can he get ?

Comments

• Mel_Alumni
    Mel_Alumni Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Hi @ibra

Welcome to the community! 
    I am an Employment Advisor as part of our Kickstart West London service at Scope. 

It would be great to find out some more information about your son, for instance what type of work would your son like to get in to?

Scope have various employment support services which could help your son with finding work. 

Support to Work is part of Scope employment services and provides online support to disabled people to help with applying for a job, either via telephone, Skype or text message. This service is available to disabled adults in England and Wales.

For more information please follow this link here: www.scope.org.uk/supporttowork 

We do also have face to face services in certain areas in London and Nationally, to see if there may be any local to yourself, search your postcode on our service directory. 

www.scope.org.uk/support/services 

I hope this helps with your search!

Best regards, 

Mel

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.