If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA taken off me

juliealicejuliealice Posts: 2Member Listener
ESA support group. I have been on this for several years. Had my f2f and they’ve taken me off and put me in wrap. I am housebound have EDS CANNOT WALK AND ARTHRITIS AGARAPHOBIA DEPRESSION ANXIETY HYPERTENSION. EDS IS CHRONIC NO CURE NO CHANCE OF GETTING BETTER AS IS MY ARTHRITIS CAN YOU TELL ME WHY THEY WOULD DO THIS THANKS JULIEALICE

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @juliealice, and welcome to the community!

So sorry to hear about your assessment outcome. Are you considering appealing? If so, take a look at our advice on DWP appeals and keep up updated: we'll do what we can to support you. Many of our members have unfortunately been in similar positions, and I'm sure they'll be willing to offer their support and encouragement too.
  • juliealicejuliealice Posts: 2Member Listener
    Yes I will definitely be appealing. Thanks for your reply juliealice.
  • tommtomm Posts: 158Member Pioneering
    edited November 2017
    juliealice: Do you happen to know what qualification the so-called HCP they sent held? ie a physiotherapist, general nurse or DR or some other without the required experience,
    As others have suggested,  request  a MR and also request the ESA85 (HCP's report)and LT54 (decision makers report) from the DWP as well
Sign in or join us to comment.