Hi, my name is nan_to_2girls! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is nan_to_2girls!

Options
nan_to_2girls
nan_to_2girls Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I have just won my appea and was awarded the higher ratel.I have heard nothing since.I don't know what to do now.I phoned the PIP up and got a really snotty lady who never even pulled my files up but just told me that they have 28 days to appeal the decision.A friend told me to ring back later so i did and got a really nice lady who pulled my files up and told me they received it on the 10th November but that i need to be aware that they can appeal.I told her i had someone from the DWP sitting next to me at the hearing and she did not contest anything when asked..Then she told me it can take 5 to 10 days but to just keep checking my bank account..do i need to phone the DWP about my claim or just keep waiting i don't know what i should do? kind regards nan to 2girls

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.