Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

jackie27
jackie27 Community member Posts: 18 Connected
I joined the group on July I didn't find it any help I'm sorry put your information  was ****

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi jackie

So sorry that we couldn't help you
    All here are volunteers with a wide range of personal experience, we try our best to answer any questions as completely as possible but sometimes it might be better to either ring the help line or seek trained advice from CAB or similar

If you do have questions still, please do post and we will do what we can to help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jackie27, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find the help you needed. Is there anything specific we can advise you on at the moment?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.