Problems with monthly menstruation...? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Problems with monthly menstruation...?

paigeraven
paigeraven Community member Posts: 5 Connected
Hi everyone. 
I thought this would be a great place to post some information on a brand of period-proof underwear that are also aimed at those less able, as they feature detachable sides for easy changing.

Speaking from experience, I know that a lot of people have children that find it hard to manage their monthly periods and these reusable period knickers with detachable sides help aid accessibility and make life a bit easier for those that need it. They are also stylish and made of good quality fabrics to last - making periods a bit of an easier phase for those that find it difficult with their children.

Let me know if you have any other questions :) I've experienced a lot of problems around disability and hygiene, especially periods, so I thought it would be great to post here as could benefit a lot of you and your children! 

Have a fab eve! 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.