Advice on getting to see my kids — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice on getting to see my kids

Options
Lisajennison
Lisajennison Community member Posts: 4 Listener
I am 31 and live on my own, I have two children who live with their dad and their live 12 miles away. I am registered disabled with physical disabilities. I drive but my car is broken and I'm struggling to afford another little car. I am currently housebound with the exception of getting a taxi to my local shop when I'm able to. Due to me being housebound I'm currently unable to see my children as I cannot travel the 12 miles I see I can drive myself and my ex refuses to bring the children to me. Just wondering if anyone is in a similar situation. I live in the countryside so I have no family or friends around me as most if my friends are onjme. I do receive pip but because I'm on standard rate I'm not entitled to a notability car. Thankyou for reading xx

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.