Hi, my name is Nomanoba! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Nomanoba!

Options
Nomanoba
Nomanoba Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I'm a high functioning totally passive autistic male.  I lived in confusion and various mental states of disarray til the age of 28 when I first learnt of my condition.  Due to my passivity, I adapted my personality that I might live an NT life.  Since April I have been a head injury savant, which although looks like a further complication, has in fact revealed how we work and has led me to construct management programmes for autistic adults.   I am not a calendar type savant, more so I can data crunch personalities, which has made me very confident with people.  I seem to have an answer for every social problem, but I am aware of my delusional capabilities.  Since April I have gone from someone who could play chopsticks on a piano to grade ten, and from a three chord guitar player to virtuoso level.  I have also invented many green energy machines which are being assessed for production.  I am obsessed with the human condition, and have burning desire to bring peace into everyone's lives.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.