If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

This category is now closed

Please visit the relevant category below to post your question or join the conversation:

Carer's Allowance

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)


Universal Credit

What benefits am I entitled to?

View all categories

Care plan assessment /enhanced mobility

Hi at my assessment local authorities have told me I should contribute my enhanced mobility payments to my care plan to help cover my travel expenses am I legally obliged to Agree.

Sign in or join us to comment.