what is the difference — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

what is the difference

Options
stedutton
stedutton Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have received a letter from ESA saying I have been put into the support group,what does this mean please?..

Comments

• Pia_Scope
    Pia_Scope Scope Posts: 41 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @stedutton

Thanks for your query.

When you are in the support group it means that you are not required to undertake work-related activities, such as training or condition management programmes.
    It also means that you are considered to have a severe, lifelong disability, illness or health condition, and are unlikely to ever be able to move into work. 

I hope this answers your question. 

Kind Regards
    Pia

Pia
    Scope Employment Advisor
    Phone: 0300 222 5742
    Email: supporttowork@scope.org.uk
    www.scope.org.uk/supporttowork

• stedutton
    stedutton Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thanks Pia,I don't understand all this benefits system...Ste 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.