my tribunal appeal application has been “lost “ — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

my tribunal appeal application has been “lost “

Richer
Richer Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I also have had the experience of blatant lies from an assessor which resulted in a reduction in the mobility part of my pip.
Having appealed via phone and highlighted the items ATOS sides with their assessor
I have just found out my tribunal appeal application has been “lost “. So have to submit another. Not a happy chap!

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Richer and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear what you are currently going through. If there is anything we can support you with please let us know.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Richer

A very very big welcome to you this afternoon !!!!!

I’m very sorry that you have also been a victim in this scandal called “pip”

If there is anything that I can help you with please let me know ????

Many thanks.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.