Health and Disabilities Question. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Health and Disabilities Question.

Options
irobinson
irobinson Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi  There, I am trying to gain employment but I am hindered by my health problems, what if anything can I do about this?  From Imogen.

Comments

• Mwila_Scope
    Mwila_Scope Scope Posts: 52 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @irobinson
    Hope you're well. Thank you for your question and welcome to the online Community!
    Its great to hear that you are looking at gaining some employment. Can i ask what type of employment you are looking at and how does do your health problems affect/ hinder you?

Have you also come across Scope's Support to Work Service ? The service is a brand new employment service provided by Scope and aims to support disabled adults of working age, based in England and Wales, who are actively Looking for work.
    If eligible for the service, you will be assigned to an adviser, who will explore your employability needs, identify your transferable skills and work with you to help identify areas of work within your capabilities. If you would like to find out more about the service or register your interest  can visit our website here: give us a call on 0300 222 5742 or alternatively email; supporttowork@scope.org.uk
    we look forward to hearing from you!
    Mwila
    Scope Employment Advisor
    Phone: 0300 222 5742
    Email: supporttowork@scope.org.uk
    www.scope.org.uk/supporttowork

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.