Ask a sex and relationships expert
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

False accusations by my ex

Hi, I’ve just come out of a relationship with my ex girlfriend and she didn’t took the split kindly hence files a complaint against me to the county court stating that I owe her money. What do I do because as far as I’m aware I don’t owe her any money 


Sign in or join us to comment.