If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

ATOS TOOK TO COURT

Well done to Vanessa Haley for having the strengh and courage to take Atos to court and recieved 5000 pound in compensation for the lies Atos assesser a paramedic  had wrote  . Hope she enjoys every penny. 

Replies

• RosiesmumRosiesmum Posts: 76Member Connected
    Brilliant news @Budgie2 I think we'll be following in her footsteps! Hope all is well with you and yours :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    @Rosiesmum ....Thankyou from me and Mum 
  • thespicemanthespiceman Posts: 5,365Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Budgie2 How are you?  Thank you for sending this.  At last someone has the courage to do something.  Congratulations to her and best wishes to others who decide to do this.  You have my support.   I will be following in footsteps myself next time and need to look at this.  I know the forum has seen too many stories that have caused so much misery, heart ache, pain and emotions.  I hope there are more people doing this legal action.  It is time to for action.  Best wishes to those who succeed.
    @thespiceman...hi yes give it a read it's also been printed in the Disability News Service Benefits and Poverty ...i hope more ppl are inspired by this lady ...Merry Christmas to you & your family .
  • Cestmoi15Cestmoi15 Posts: 5Member Listener
    Thank you for your support with this. I don't know if its clear but I went through the small claims court and I'm encouraging others to follow suit. I didn't have to pay court costs because of my reduced income. We all know that the big cases are harder to bring to court,  but if many of us go in small it will serve 2 purposes, 1 highlight how many of us have been deliberately lied about, and 2 with any luck bring about death to atos by a thousand cuts. But also let's not forget tie up their legal teams. Good luck to all who take this path. 
     Hi @Cestmoi15 How did yours go in court ?
Sign in or join us to comment.