Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Arnold
Arnold Community member Posts: 35 Listener
I've got my f/f interview on the 27/1 can I ask to see what they've written at the end of the assessment thanks

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Arnold

You can ask but it is unlikely that they will show it to you, However you should ask the DWP for a copy of the report after your assessment which should be available 3-5 days

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Arnold
    Arnold Community member Posts: 35 Listener
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @Arnold , yes as CR says ring DWP and get your report and this will give you details of what points have been awarded to you and then you can then work out what your award should or might be, but of course you have to wait for the award letter for comfirmation. 
  • jaycee6
    jaycee6 Community member Posts: 52 Courageous
    Hi ive had my daughters report but it doesn't state what points she has been awarded.How do I work that out . To be honest I cant understand it,,...It also has some lies in it, Do I just wait to see what she is awarded, IF  she gets what i feel she should get do   I just ignore the lies,
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Have a look at the B&W self test for an indication of the points awarded

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @jaycee6, when you read your report at the end are listed the descriptors and what the acessor awarded you they are not recorded as points but, all the descriptors are listed as per the questions you filled in on the pip form, the acessor will have put a black dot in the descriptor that fits your condition and needs, if the top first descriptor is marked that is no points the second is generally 2 points and the bottom may be 2 or 4 points. As for mobility again the first is 0 points then 2 progressing to the last two of 12 points each . You need 8 points for lower rates on both daily living and mobility and 12 points for the higher awards of both. I hope that helps but to get more details try the scope site for pip points or benefits and work site where you can do a self test for pip.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.