Answer this short (10 Qs) survey that will aid in the manufacture of a brand new wheelchair product! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Answer this short (10 Qs) survey that will aid in the manufacture of a brand new wheelchair product!

Options
alex_h
alex_h Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi, I'm Alex and I am designing a product specifically aimed to improve urban transport and commuting for wheelchair users. I have several ideas already but this questionnaire would really help me to narrow down all of these options to one or two that I would like to put into production. Simply highlight the link below, right click (Or Ctrl click for OS) and search with google or follow link.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JFS5XJK

Thank you very much for your time.

Comments

• Jazzguitar
    Jazzguitar Community member Posts: 180 Courageous
    Options
    I will take your suberty. I live in Plymouth Devon. A problem here is the hills, and cars parking on pavements. electric wheelchair batteries often run out of of charge. Neville
  • alex_h
    alex_h Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    @Jazzguitar thank you very much for replying, and apologies for my delayed response, this additional information is much appreciated and do not hesitate to offer any more information in future if anything else is frustrating you

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.