Hi, my name is nanjack! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is nanjack!

nanjack
nanjack Community member Posts: 7 Listener
hi ive just been diagnosed with myeloma after being taken to hospital with pnuemonia so its all a bit overwhelming and things happening so fast! had a bone marrow biopsy and mri and starting treatment on the 9 jan ! i had never even heard of this cancer before so shocked is an understatement! i currently work ft as a youth worker but at the moment im so tired dont know when ill feel ok to go back to work but its stressing me out living on ssp !

Comments

• Chaoskay
    Chaoskay Community member Posts: 74 Courageous
    Hi @nanjack
    *waves*
    It's lovely to meet you and welcome to the forums.
    So sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I hope you can find some support here.
    Please do have a wander around the forums and say hi.  There's loads of helpful people and access to trained experts too.
    Wishing you happier days, hang in there.  K :)

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nanjack

A very very big welcome to you this evening !!!!!!

It's great to meet you today !!!!!!

Please please let me know if there is anything that I can help/support you with regards to work/ssp.

I have got those "T Shirts"  many many many !!!!!!!!!!
  • nanjack
    nanjack Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Thank you for the welcomes and supportive words !!!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.