UCAS deadline — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

UCAS deadline

Options
melaniethorley
melaniethorley Community member Posts: 138 Pioneering
Good afternoon people. As we are mostly on a go-slow over the Christmas break, I thought I would just share the link for the UCAS dates as the January deadline is only a few weeks away. If you have any questions before submitting your application, I will try my best to answer them.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/events/find/scheme/undergraduate/type/key-date.

Comments

• melaniethorley
    melaniethorley Community member Posts: 138 Pioneering
    Options
    I thought I would also share the question myself and colleagues doing the same sort of work get on a regular basis - should I disclose my disability/mental health etc. on my UCAS application? 95% of the time I would recommend yes. it is easier to access support which is already in place than try to access support if you have a bit of a crisis. Reasonable adjustments (or accommodations for our Irish and American members) are there to give you a level playing field alongside your non-disabled peers, it is not an advantage.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.