Hi, my name is lucycherish! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lucycherish!

lucycherish
lucycherish Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Just a quick post to introduce myself! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I've joined this today on a whim with a hope someone can help, I have epilepsy, In the past two years due to various illnesses seizures have got out of control so I've lost two jobs just this year. Anyone else on a similarly sinking ship?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 38 Courageous

Hi @lucycherish,

Welcome! Great to have you on board :)

Hope you had a lovely Christmas? Mine seems to have flown past!

Not sure if you've had much of a chance to 'snoop' around some of our popular groups section but it might be worth posting a question about your epilepsy to one of the 'Talk about specific conditions' group:

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories

There's also a group about 'Employment, finances and disability benefits' which be worth having a browse through. There's also an 'ask the expert' section which you could post a question too?

Best wishes,

Kirsty

Scope helpline

• lucycherish
    lucycherish Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Currently looking as we speak haha yeah same here it just vanished basically, I am glad it's over with now though. Will probably do a specific post when my brains workin a bit better
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 38 Courageous

Great - nice to know something I posted was helpful! :)

I'm sure Christmas 2018 will be here before we know it... it did seem like it was gone with the blink of an eye though!

Kirsty

scope helpline

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.