Horoscope — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Horoscope

Jevon
Jevon Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I would like to share my today's horoscope and say that's the reason I was directed to this site. Taurus: Get involved with a political or social movement. You're tired of vulnerable people being treated poorly. By joining a voluntary group you can help put an end to an oppressive situation, although these chnages won't happen overnight. 
I do write about my experiences on Social Media. Some of my stories are shared to help others. I am passionate about working with children, young people and vulnerable adults. I am a person with disabilities, mental and physical. I am not currently working. Excepting as carer for my elderly husband. I would jump at the possibility to be able to use my knowledge and expertise in helping others. 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jevon

Good Evening & Welcome!!!

It’s great to meet you this evening!!!!

You sound very very useful indeed!!!!!!

Please please let me know if I can help you in anyway ??

Thanks.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jevon

Welcome to the community! If you would like to be involved more, we are currently looking for more online volunteers as a Community Champion.

A community champion is a user who has volunteered to help welcome new members, offer responses to posts, engage in discussions, and to generally work with the community team to make sure that the community is safe and supportive. We’re always looking for new community champions, so if you’re interested in helping, drop us an email at community@scope.org.uk.

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.