Housing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Housing

Options
Avenger
Avenger Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I live in a NTCottage and the NT are  not the best landlords in the world and they're trying to put my rent unless I can show the receipts how much I spent  when I first moved into the cottage i was employed and I also had money left me after my mother died I was very happy too restore a cottage now I have severe disabilities if I can prove that I spent the money that I said I spent he won't put the rent up so much the amount is so large campaign 880 at the moment she wants to put it up to 1400 which if you're on disability benefits that is an awful lot of money especially as I haven't a lot of problems with the house which they won't deal with need someone to revise me on what I need to do somehow I can't stop him from put it up my rented that amount if you to put my rent up in increments of 5% over the years it's still want to know made that bigger value on the property I really do feel like I'm being bullied by this person

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.