Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Community updates

• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!

• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.

• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.

I have MS - what sort of accommodation is out there for me to rent?

glenmayersglenmayers Member Posts: 6 Listener
I wish everyone a belated Happy New Year. I  suffer with MS and my mobility is gradually degrading. I have to use a walking stick and for longer distances, I have to use a wheelchair. I’m in the process of divorce proceedings, it’s amicable but I will have to vacate my propert as part of the settlement when finalised. I’m here because I would like to find out what sort of accommodation is out there for me to rent I will have monies from the settlement to pay deposits et cetera. I would appreciate some advice on this and thank you in advance.


Sign in or join us to comment.