Hi, my name is lynne58! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lynne58!

Options
lynne58
lynne58 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone I am new here x

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lynne58

A very very big welcome to you this afternoon.

Please please have a good look around & please let me know if I can help you in anyway?????

Thanks.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lynne58, and welcome! Would you like to tell us some more about yourself?
  • lynne58
    lynne58 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    I was a mental health nurse for 20+ yrs. I had to take medical retirement in 2008 due to having 5 heart attacks and blocked arteries in my legs that I had major surgery for. Have recently been diagnosed with c.o.p.d .I am divorced but get lots of help from my 2 children aged 40 & 30 and have an adorable 3 half year old granddaughter who makes the struggle of everyday life worth living
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us @lynne58, it sounds like you have a great support system around you. Do get involved in our recent discussions and let us know if we can be of any assistance! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.