Local service compliance telephone interview — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Local service compliance telephone interview

Options
southwestmike
southwestmike Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi All, i had one of those letters from the DWP . Notification of local service compliance telephone interview, and they said when they ring i must have my bank statement to hand. i receive ESA and PIP, i have copd, heart decease,nerve damage to leg, etc, and myself and my wife are very upset as to why they would want a telephone interview, we are both upset, and depressed as to why, when my wife telephoned them they said it will take about 15 mins and nothing to worry about, worry thats all we have done is worry, anyone else had anything like this happen

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome

Telephone interviews are usually just a check up and are randomly generated.
    Anything serious would be an interview under caution

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • southwestmike
    southwestmike Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    thank you CR, for your help and advice, i am so sick and my husband is awaiting for 4 operations and this letter is really upsetting myself and my husband.there is nothing on the letter about interview under caution and so i am guessing its just a random check as some other people told me that to, or would they say when they telephone you that this telephone conversation is being recorded and the interview is under caution? thanks for your help and advice, 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've been feeling so anxious during what must already be a difficult time, @southwestmike. For what it's worth I think CR is right and that this will be more of a check-up. Do let us know how it goes and if we can be of any assistance! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.