Hi, my name is Audrey1957! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Audrey1957!

Options
Audrey1957
Audrey1957 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi
Thanks for allowing me to join ☺

Comments

• Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Audrey1957

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
  • Audrey1957
    Audrey1957 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi thank you.
    I'm 60, I have Mental Heath problems, back problems and other issues.  Its been ongoing for a few years now though MH was first diagnosed when I was 17.  
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, @Audrey1957, and welcome to the community - it's really good to 'meet' you.

I think I got my own first mental health diagnosis when I was about 4 years old, and that's 62 years ago now, whilst the diagnosis itself was for anxiety and depression. I've been fighting both for years, though a prescription for citalopram has done a lot to counter it.
    I hope you will tell us more, and don't hesitate to ask us any questions. You are among friends here :smile:

Warmest best wishes,
    Richard 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.