Worried I won't be able to attend for appeal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Worried I won't be able to attend for appeal

hayley67
hayley67 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Ive been diagnosed with PTSD, severe Anxiety and Depression . I also suffer with the discs in my lower spine . Ive recently been housed in Chelmsford to have some support from my Family and Friends.... 

Im waiting for my support from Mentle Health to help me . I stay in my home as I have Anxiety and P.T.S.D witch triggers when I leave my home . 
Im I am trying to appeal my P.I.P claim , and Im so anxious that Im not going to be able to go to the appeal !? 
Thanks for taking the time to read this . 
Hayley . 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.