What have you learnt from life? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What have you learnt from life?

AliceS
AliceS Community member Posts: 14 Courageous
I wrote this blog post recently about things I've learnt in life from having my son who has severe autism as well as just through life in general. I'd love to hear what you think you've learnt :)
Alice
www.livingwithajude.co.uk
@livingwithajude

Comments

• Han_Solo
    Han_Solo Community member Posts: 114 Courageous
    Life was challenging before I had my accident but you just got on with it and I was doing well in my career.

After my accident I was saddened by people's changing attitudes, individuals and institutions.

I feel that the disabled community is under a lot of pressure and under attack and that they have a very long struggle ahead of them to get any sort of acceptance in society at large. Not in my lifetime but hopefully one day this community will achieve it.

Sorry to be a downers but just talking from the heart. Scope is doing a fantastic job and I hope they grow from strength to strength. When I get the chance, I will try and read your blog.

Stay positive and strong and good luck to you and your loved ones.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.