ESA tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA tribunal

Options
Tinker
Tinker Community member Posts: 2 Connected
I have a ESA tribunal next week and I'm really getting stressed and upset.  I received enough points for WRAG, but they wouldn't put me into the support group so I appealed.  After reading the support group subscriptors I'm unsure if I meet any of the requirements, does the judge stick to them or will he/she make their own decision in relation to your disability?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Comments

• Tinker
    Tinker Community member Posts: 2 Connected
    Options
    I just wanted to add that I went for a PIP assessment yesterday, do I let the tribunal know about this because I don't think I will get a decision before Friday the 9th.
  • DaveDee
    DaveDee Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    Options
    The PIP assessment is a different kind to E.S.A. (which examines capabilities for work). Whereas PIP is finding out if your disabilities physical or hidden,ie mental issues restrict your capabilities in day to day activities at home, walking or points awarded for various descriptors such as cooking, dressing, bathing etc.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.