ESA85 Medical Report (missing score sheet) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA85 Medical Report (missing score sheet)

Options
sleepy1
sleepy1 Community member Posts: 297 Pioneering
Hi
Received Medical Report today from my ESA f2f but there was no score sheet, do you have to request this separetly?  I thought they would just send it anyway with the report.

Comments

• sleepy1
    sleepy1 Community member Posts: 297 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi tomm
    Cheers for your reply, I had a f2f at the assessment centre and was put in the SG. The HCP report was very good in general so I have no complaint with them.

I have just spoken with DWP who said there is no score sheet as such and it all depends who the DM is as to how much information they include in their report, I asked if I could have a copy of the DM report, she said I don't see why you would need that as your already in the support group anyway and it wont tell you anything different to the medical report.  Eventually she agreed to send me a copy after I said I would just like to have it for future reference.

Don't understand why they just can't send you all these things automatically, yet they require us to send them all our information without them having to ring us up and being put on hold for ages.

The main reason I wanted to see what things I had scored points on is because my PIP was taken away recently when I could not get to that assessment, have logged an appeal but was hoping if I sent all the information about the ESA report they may reconsider without having to go to tribunal.

Hope you manage to get all the info you require.......Can do without all the stress!

• jamie1965
    jamie1965 Community member Posts: 85 Courageous
    Options
    Hi all I have been signed off work and my ssp has run out was told to apply for esa I called the. Umbre I was given and a lady went through application over the phone she then started to speak so quick could not understand all she was saying I have never claimed before but I do get higher rate of pip awarded last year I see you are talking about sg and having a face to face can I ask what is this and can you tell me what to expect next from them 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.