Job search — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Job search

Options
Jade1
Jade1 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited February 2018 in Work and employment
Hi my name is jade hewett I am 21 years old I am independent with a learning disability I live in Frontline in Worthing in have really good freinds to joy with but I need a job for a mondays?  ☺ is there any jobs coming into plan anywhere ☺

Comments

• Mwila_Scope
    Mwila_Scope Scope Posts: 52 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Jade1
    Welcome to the online community and i hope you're well!
    what kind of work are you looking for?

If you would like some support and advice in finding suitable areas of employment within your capabilities, Scope have a brand new employment service called Support to Work , which offers tailored support and advice to disabled people who are looking for work. If you would like more information you can either; register your details on the website here, call the team on 0300 222 5742 or email at supporttowork@scope.org.uk

we look forward to hearing from you
    Mwila
    Scope Employment Advisor
    Phone: 0300 222 5742
    Email: supporttowork@scope.org.uk
    www.scope.org.uk/supporttowork
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jade1, and welcome! I've moved this post into our ask an employment advisor category where somebody will be in touch to hopefully offer some guidance!
  • Jade1
    Options
    OK thanks @PippaScope I would like a job with helping adults with disabilities like at the fizallen center or the charity shop in chaple Rd opposite st Pauls x
  • Jade1
    Options
    Hi @mwila_scope I'm looking on a monday Job in helping out with the people who have MAS
  • Mwila_Scope
    Mwila_Scope Scope Posts: 52 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Jade1
    Fantastic! that sounds like an interesting and rewarding area of work to get into.

Get in contact with the Support to Work team on 0300 222 5742, email; Supporttowork@scope.org or register your details here  and a member of the team would be happy to get in contact with you and see how we can help you achieve your employment goals.
    we look forward to hearing from you

Mwila
    Scope Employment Advisor
    Phone: 0300 222 5742
    Email: supporttowork@scope.org.uk
    www.scope.org.uk/supporttowork

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.