If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Taking time off work - new Scope research
At Scope, we want to understand more about what it's like taking sickness absence for disabled people and people who have long term conditions.
We would like to hear from disabled people and people with long term conditions who:
- are working and have taken sickness absence
- have stopped working after taking sickness absence
- Leeds - Thursday 22 February 5-7pm
- London - Monday 27 February 5-7pm
About the groups
- All participants will be offered a £25 voucher as a thank you for their time.
- We can cover local travel expenses people who take part.
- Refreshments will be provided on the day.
Please email [email protected] or call 02076197278
If you'd like to share your views on sickness absence but aren't able to take part, please reply to this post or contact [email protected]