ESA going through appeal, disagreed with PIP decision — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA going through appeal, disagreed with PIP decision

Options
Shortcake75
Shortcake75 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi
I am new to this website but thought it sounded interesting considering I am a very ill 42 year old lady who has been denied ESA and PIP for many years. My ESA is currently going though a appeal and I have just disagreed a PIP decision. I suffer from type 1 diabetes which I have had most of my life and its now causing lots of complications. My eye sight is very much reduced. I have nerve damage in my hands, arms and stomach. I have chronic IBS, M.E, Fibromyalna, bad asthma, arthritis, chronic anxiety, depression, I self harm, high BP and high cholesterol levels, get very poor sleep, in a lot of pain, damaged back and a low immune system. I am also now been tested for chorris of the liver as my mum just been diagnosed with stage 2 of 5 as a genetic condition, not through booze. I was treated like **** in both my ESA and PIP assessment and again, the assessor lied through her teeth and left a lot of information in the report.

Even trying to get suitable housing for my poor health is so hard, seems the Government only look after the rich and people who are not from this Country. And yet I worked very hard for 20 years within the public sectors, social services, care and housing helping others and now I need help, I am denied any at all. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.