Health assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Health assessment

Advocate
Advocate Community member Posts: 2 Listener

My Thesis

Dealing with DWP (Government)

&

ESA 50 Assessments (Leeds)

Author

Christopher Hassall

My Complaint about your service, that deals with vulnerable people.

Date 6th of February 2018

Time 10:55am that day

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Staff must comply with this Code of Practice. Staff should familiarize themselves with the contents of this Code and should act in accordance with the principles set out in it.

Staffs are expected to carry out their role with dedication and a commitment to the core values of: integrity, honesty, objectivity and impartiality. In this Code of Practice: ‘Integrity’ is putting the obligations of public service above your own personal interests; ‘Honesty’ is being truthful and open;

‘Objectivity’.

Is basing your advice and decisions on rigorous analysis of the evidence; and

‘Impartiality’ is acting solely according to the merits of the case.

The code of Practice was failure on (name removed by moderator) did said walk out of a Client assessment on the day of 6th of February 2018 time: 10:55am.

That morning that we walk in to the said office for my client assessment and we had to wait for some time before we walk in and we sore (Richard Esquilant).

And I was there and also the Client I will not name her on this document.

This (name removed by moderator) walks out of this assessment because I have rights to protect my clients from any unnecessary stress.

That the questions should be look at for Vulnerable people who might take it in and remember what the second person said and just do it??

After(name removed by moderator) walk-out from my Client Health Assessment because he could not experience the feedback from a simple question that he could not understand why I ask the question that was relevant to her health assessment that deals with mental health issue to my client?

I have looked on the internet of what his job's we're Physiotherapist in 2000 and no deal with health assessment for DWP via Leeds dealing with Vulnerable people who might not a chance to understand what's being said if it was for my peer advocate or as the same health problems

Like my client, (Mental Health).

Putting (name removed by moderator) and any other parties who are registered Physiotherapist should at least understand that people mind act differently.

The word through should not be used in any cases that deal with self-harm, I myself is a self-harm since I was six so don't tell me that I don't understand.

The word unprofessional that a registered NHS Physiotherapy should not walk away from any person, who is being reassessment about the health and well-being.

If a Nurses or a Doctor just walk away from the client and did not explained themselves should not be doing that job.

I feel that after what happened that day the 6th of February 2018 that as a peer advocate being with Singh person and I will be there next week the 13th of February having the same health assessment talking to none understanding Physiotherapy who might walk out not understanding mental health.

I should have another area to deal with my own health assessment??

This is my complaint about the way that the staff dealing the way from Centre for Health and Disability Assessment, 1 Hardhead Square, Sheffield, S1 2FD.

Because I go with clients as a peer advocate there's a major pry that if I go to my own health assessment they will be a conflict of interest between me and the people who works for DWP.

Who are RESPONSIBILITIES for making decisions on Vulnerable People who has a Mental Health Issues?

Why are there a Physiotherapist dealing with asking questions on behalf of DWP who makes their final wordings of what has been said by (Physiotherapist) & DWP?

Vulnerable people who might not understand what it’s being said should understand the question themselves before asking the person who is having the interview.

Comments

• Advocate
    Advocate Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi there I was a Peer Advocate with a client that was going for there assessment but after putting a complaint about the said person waling out my Health assessment was cancelled, and I have been on the long team sick since 1988 and I am fit to work 30 years ago.
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Christopher (?) @Advocate, and welcome to the community.
    Can you tell us a little more about your current situation, about what you need help with?
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Advocate, and welcome! Great to have you here.

As Richard says, would you like to tell us a bit more about your situation? You mentioned your own health assessment being cancelled, could you let us know when this was and what it was for?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.