Pip assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessment

Shellh72
Shellh72 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Just had my pip assessment today.daughter came in with me and she thinks it went pretty well. I couldn't do the exercise that the assessor wanted me to do not sure if that will go against me or not.how do i get a copy of the report. 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shellh72, and welcome to the community!

Glad to hear that your daughter thinks your assessment went well- I really hope you get the outcome you're hoping for. You can request the assessment report at any stage by contacting the DWP- you can do this by ringing the number stated on your letters from them. Do keep us updated and let us know if we can be of any assistance!
  • Shellh72
    Shellh72 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you @PippaScope I will keep you informed as to the outcome 
  • Toffee
    Toffee Community member Posts: 251 Pioneering
    What was your outcome 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @Shellh72, when you get your report about 14days from requesting although I have heard that DWP are only send out reports when the award letter has been sent. But do ring DWP requesting your report and you will see at the rear/ end of the report what scores the accessor awarded you and this will give you a heads up of what your award may, should be but you still have to wait for the official award letter which can take up to 10 weeks in my case due to Christmas and the work load in your area. Good luck keep in touch with the cumunity your exspearances of the accessment are of value and informative.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.