keeping a diaery of your day — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

keeping a diaery of your day

maid08
maid08 Community member Posts: 307 Pioneering
thought i would keep a record of day to day  and how it affects me ? and yes an honest one haha  god i did not realise just how bad i amm   had physio this morning  she stopped and said enough  and made me sit down  she noted my breathing i never im used to it   arm bit stronger bit more grip   but i do wish they had some sort of slideing roads in hospitals  walking into foyer my legs  hurting  groin killing me  chest tight  so had to sit down 10 mins late then for appointment ?? going hiome in car legs swelling paindfuul which is normal if i walk at all   felt like crushing groin men will understand  got in  took tramadol sat down  legs up    fell asleep cos up till four this morning sleep is not easy  i have a pump at night to  keep air on  lungs  thing is wide awake now due to meds  this aint the life i had or want?roll on tomorrow granchilds birthday must go  going be a hard day 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @maid08 Hope you OK.  Just reading your post.  I can understand if you are in pain and try to rest much as possible.

Do you have support and essential numbers in case you are ill.  Just a thought.

I have my diary to put them in, close at hand.

Small steps.  I know it is not easy at the minute.

I think of using a diary good idea.  I note down my aims and goals if I can for the week.   Always use it for planning and then I do not forget anything.

Lately forgetting a lot of things.  Constant reminders helps.

Hope you keep safe, nice to talk to you.

Have a great time at your grandchilds party

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • maid08
    thanks, spiceman missed grandkids party  due to legs no good this morning plus driver not able to go??i so hate this life ???i live with landlady so always help if needed but she and her boyfriend had to go to an appointment  she goods gold if i ned transport tho sent of a subject requesrt to capita and dwp tho  sat here at mo with acheing pains but do not want to take painkillers yet  cos they make me sleepy anyway hope things are okay with you  and  things get easier
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    I think a diary is a great idea, when you have pain or difficulty every day it can be hard to recognise changes and a diary is a good way to keep track.

As @thespiceman says, it is also a good way to plan your week and get any goals down there too!
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • maid08
    Sam_Scope said:
    I think a diary is a great idea, when you have pain or difficulty every day it can be hard to recognise changes and a diary is a good way to keep track.

As @thespiceman says, it is also a good way to plan your week and get any goals down there too!
    thanks sam scope  yes i have goten used to it now  although getting worse  its others that notice it more than me  i suppose thats why im angry im cured by acessmant in fifteen mins haha  but i will carry on  at least then i can go back to how im geting worse or beter

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.