If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Symptoms

EllieStar1989EllieStar1989 ConnectedPosts: 45Member Connected
I didn't know where to post this 
I have had these symptoms for a long time
i am scared. 
I told the doctor before and I was just fobbed off
i was mean to to go today but the talk was off sick 
I go next week now 

my symptoms are sometimes I can feel my heart beating extremely fast even when I don't feel like I am panicking I have panic attacks and anxiety disorders it beats really fast after I over dose but sometimes I think just does it for no reason and I always feel dizzy this doesn't affect my breathing. I have had ecg and scans and they can't find anything wrong 

another thing I have is on the right side I get headaches it does not hurt too much but it's the problems with it that worry me sometimes my eye sight is blurry and they checked my eyes and found nothing serious and my neck and arm hurt and I feel so tired and feel like I will Be sick 

Replies

• Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Disability Gamechanger Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @EllieStar1989, thanks for sharing with us and sorry to hear that you're experiencing these symptoms, it must be a really scary experience for you.

Here on the community we're not qualified to give medical advice so we cannot advise you on your symptoms. Our usual recommendation would be to see your GP, but as you mentioned this hasn't resolved the issue in the past. You're always entitled to a second opinion, so it might be a good idea to go and see a different doctor about your symptoms? They might be able to offer a fresh outlook too. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're suffering. If at any time you feel that your health is at risk, do remember that you can contact NHS 111 for medical guidance- they can do an assessment over the phone and direct you to the best immediate support.
  • jackykinsjackykins Connected Posts: 16Member Connected
    I used to have all these symptoms for about 5 years drove me crazy then a new doctor gave me tablets for panic attacks now have all gone if I feel it coming I have learnt to ignore it I really hope you get some help it is so frightening and I know what you are going through my thoughts are with you x

Sign in or join us to comment.