PS4 Gaming — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PS4 Gaming

Options
Calllum1997
Calllum1997 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi there i'm callum i'm 21 and i really enjoy gaming on my ps4 but sadly i have no one to play with as my brother's have a xbox and pc. The games I play are, call of duty infinity warfare and battlefield 1. I am looking to find other people who would like to play online. Let me know if you would like to play on PS4 and what games you have.  Thanks, Callum.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Calllum1997

I would have offered but due to having central vision loss I only play games that I remember from years ago, it's difficult but I like a challenge! My partner, he is 24, is an avid gamer and always on the lookout for new people to play with :) He has lots of games and I can't remember any of them so I will have to get back to you on that!

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Calllum1997
    Options
    hi @Ami2301

thank you would love to know what your partner plays. are there any games on the ps4 that you could play 

thanks callum
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Calllum1997

Here are some of the games he plays
    Call of duty ww2, battlefront 2 battlefield 1, dark souls, bloodborne, monster hunter and many more. He has to many games.

I love my Lego games, big kid at heart plus I can't cope with fast moving games. I tried call of duty once but didn't last very long haha!

Nice to meet a fellow gamer :)

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Calllum1997
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi @Ami2301

could i have both PSN name please and i have 3 lego games i have lego marvel superheroes 2 it's an amazing game as i love superheroes too plus lego dimensions and lego world and do you have a mic 

thanks again callum  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.