If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Speech development

OuraniaOurania Posts: 11Member Listener
Hi everyone

I am very relieved that i found that blog which seems a friendly helpful platform to talk about our problems and concerns. 
My problem is that i have a 29 months old baby boy which does not talk at all proper words. He will copy sounds we make and make them by himshelf but he will not talk words. We have a history of autism from daddys previous marriage with two boys also.  At the moment we attend a children centre twice per week but its still early days to see any progress. We are at a waiting list to see a speech therapist via our gp but that can take up to 12 months. 
So i am wondering which way i can help my baby during my waiting for the therapist? I fpund online that maybe a educational psychologist may help?. Please any advice would be really helpful here.
My apologies for the long post as its my first time i write about my case and i really want to answer any questions in advance  m just a desparate mommy here. Thank you everyone and god bless all.

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.