Hi, my name is bits! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is bits!

bits
bits Community member Posts: 1 Listener
We need to fight for our rights people!!

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bits and welcome to the community.
    No argument here.
    Tell us more :smile:
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Salamka101
    Salamka101 Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    Hi @bits . Many of us are trying to fight but we have a bunch of politicians who are largely deaf and blind to all disabled non-persons. Even when MP's do raise issues in Parliament they inevitably raise a constituents individual issue and are easily brushed aside. What we should all be doing is  questioning policy in every area of concern. I spend a lot of time watching the goings on  in  Parliament and have lost count of the number of times the government have cut all debate offby pointing out that spending on the disabled has increased by £7 billion  in the last 10 years. My response to that would be the increased spending is largely a direct consequence of ill conceived and badly administrated policies like PiP.

Salamka101

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.