Mum very ill and not been seen by dr for 3 months — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mum very ill and not been seen by dr for 3 months

Gillian2410
Gillian2410 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a carer  for my mum who is 89 now she has been very ill Doctor meant to be seen 3 months ago really worried about her can't get any help I'm in bits trying to my best but I'm so upset they no one cares 

Comments

• Jazzguitar
    Jazzguitar Community member Posts: 180 Courageous
    You have to the right place. Neville in Plymouth Devon
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Gillian @Gillian2410 and welcome to the community. I am glad you found your way to us.
    Do I understand correctly that mum is living at home with you, that the doctor should have seen her 3 months ago but didn't? Can you tell me more about it?
    As I frequently say to new members, you have found a safe place here and are among friends, so please don't be shy of telling us about yourself or of asking any questions. The better we get to know each other, the easier we -who genuinely do care - may find ways to be of use to you.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gillian2410, and welcome- so sorry to hear about this. Do you want to tell us some more about the situation so we can try and help? 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.