Lost Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost Tribunal

jennie47
jennie47 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited March 2018 in Work and employment
Hi everyone, 
Today i lost my appeal at the tribunal,they gave me 13 points, so i am now deemed fit for work. However, they have agreed my disability is going to make it difficult for anyone wanting to employ me as i ant work set days and only know on a day to day basis if my pain is manageable or my depression allows me to interact with people.
So i have to sign on to JSA, so my question is, what happensas my doctors say i am unfit for work, esa and tribunal say i am but not employable, if i cant sign on due to illness, if i cant go to courses etc, will i just be constantly sanctioned??? Any help and advice will be gratefully received.
i have perpherial neuropathy, RLS, and PTSD. 

Comments

• debkenzo
    debkenzo Community member Posts: 110 Pioneering
    Hello Jennie47
    Please don't quote me but I am almost sure that after 6 months you can reapply for ESA.  So, since your ESA was stopped I expect quite a few months have passed already?  Please double check this. if this is correct, then at least now you understand how this crazy system works and will be one step ahead of them for when you fill out your next application for ESA.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.