Still waiting ggrr — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Still waiting ggrr

gypsy
gypsy Community member Posts: 15 Listener

Hi

I was suppose to have had my reassessment in Jan of this year home visit after my daughter and myself sat waiting alllllllllll day no one came got to 3.30pm told my daughter to go home as it's a bit of a walk home (out in the sticks) when it's dark . My daughter phoned them to find out what had happened to be told the lady that was suppose to come was ill lol (wonder if she got sanctioned :/ ) they don't have my phone number due to me being hearing impaired so no way to let me know .

Now the waiting game not heard owt from them as yet not going to rock the boat as I still get my money .

Anyone had this happen and how long was it before you heard owt ? im getting stressed out it's unbelievable I already have a sleep disorder this is making it so much worst as you can imagine lack of sleep also brings mental health really getting me down not knowing .

Thank you for reading x

Comments

• whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you have a mobile? Could they have text you they were not coming. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • gypsy

lillybelle I'm not going to rock the boat as said not while i'm still getting money it's just the waiting game I hate stressing me out :( odd days .

No mobile Whistles they don't work here that well plus I don't like em lol

• gypsy

I am leaving it be as long as I'm still getting payments :) just stressed of the not knowing when....

no worries there dwp don't have my number being hearing impaired I can only talk to people I really know on phone (family real close friends) otherwise im stuck to whats being said don't own a mobile but even if I did wouldn't give it out to them rather my daughter phone them if needs be on withheld number phone .

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.