I am a disability driving instructor — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I am a disability driving instructor

Options
gezbsm
gezbsm Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2018 in Transport and travel
Good morning everyone my name is Gez and back in 1999 i had an accident which left me out of work for a fair few years. I am now a BSM driving instructor and not only that i am a hi tech disability instructor. Which means i can teach from able bodied manual driving to severely physical disabled people. which includes automatic,push pull accelerator,egb,mini steering wheel,under and over ring accelerator, lodginsons lollipop. The reason i have joined the scope community is because i think there is not enough recognition about disability and driving, whether it be cerebral palsy to Aspergers. I just wanted to express my feelings out there to people who think their driving days are over to be positive and look into it before giving up. If there are any questions you may have i will try my hardest to answer them if i cant answer you're question i will certainly do my best to find out. Thanks look forward to many discussions ahead.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.