Complaint Atos — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Complaint Atos

Options
charlene
charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
today I am writing a letter of complaint to Atos.  I will be sending a copy of this letter to DWP, I have written up 2 major reasons for my complaint and mentioned I have other grievances but not written them up, is this good enough. Thanks 
When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It is up to you, are the other grievancies worth writing up or trivial like spelling mistakes ?

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • charlene
    Options
    hello,  Cockney Rebel. Because of your post and a thick head,  I broke of from what I am doing.  Taking up where I broke of, and not remembering what the trivial ones are, I have noticed something I hadn't before. In 12 moving around the assessor says, does not take significant pain relief but in managing toilet needs page 17, says high dose 2nd line pain relief, this is due to pain and stiffness.

this is the same pain and stiffness I get moving around. 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi charlene

That is something that needs calling attention to

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • charlene
    Options
    Thanks CockneyRebel, I have added it to my Atos complaint letter.  I am trying to get the MR letter done hopefully Sayurday, and will get the photocopies  done as well. I have one piece of new evidence and  I am just going to phone my doctors surgery to ask for a copy of my examination yesterday.  Should have asked then, but I just wanted to get home

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.