Esa medical — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa medical

Korrina
Korrina Community member Posts: 12 Listener
I have to attend was medical on 13 April  ,I'm so stressed out worrying about this at the moment im in support group .I have chronic sciatica back pain and arthritis in my hip i also suffer with depression ..I know from previous experience that they take no notice of anything you say to them .can anyone tell me how to cope with this again please 

Comments

• debkenzo
    debkenzo Community member Posts: 110 Pioneering
    Dear Korrina
    Go in there and show them just how bad you are when on a bad day.  
    I wish you all the luck and justification that we all deserve! :)

• Colourfull
    Colourfull Community member Posts: 59 Courageous
    Hi Corrine,

If possible take your letters from doctor hospital with you it gives proof that you do have the Conditions you say you do like I did.

Hope it all works out for you.

Colourfull.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.