If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Charities/grants to help get carpet

donna27donna27 Posts: 1Member Listener
edited March 2018 in Finances and extra costs
Hi iam a unpaid carer for my autistic sister I am also disabled I was just wondering is there any charities that will give me a grant so I can get new carpet I don't want dear stuff but we just don't have the money we did a house exchange and those supposed to leave things but they didn't so we have concrete floors and it's very cold and not good for my arthritis we don't really get any support from anyone so I was just wondering if anybody knows anything that could help we had the benefit loan which were paying back but the whole house had to be decorated and I had to get people into clean it because it was left that bad

Replies

• JennysDadJennysDad Posts: 2,308Member Pioneering
    Hello Donna @donna27 and welcome to the community. I am glad you've found us.
    I don't have an answer to your specific question, but I am sure others here will have been through similar situations and will be able to offer you advice. Bear with us, but don't hesitate to be in touch if there is anything else we might be able to help with or if you have any questions.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Pippa_ScopePippa_Scope Posts: 5,856Member Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @donna27, and welcome to the community!

You may like to have a look at this online grants search to see if any are suitable for you. You haven't mentioned whether you're currently claiming any benefits, but you may also like to check the online benefits calculator to see if there's anything you could be entitled to. 
Sign in or join us to comment.