Lost my DLA and medication withdrawal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost my DLA and medication withdrawal

Options
sphen20001
sphen20001 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I have joined to see if I can get some insight and help with our problems?
I have lost my DLA or pip which I have been on since 2000:and my doctor's have taken away most of my medication.i am suffering withdraw simpoms.and all the doctor did was laugh at me when I complained, because I can't do anything about it. 

Comments

• Springtime18
    Springtime18 Community member Posts: 21 Connected
    Options
    Why did your doctor takeaway your meds?
  • sphen20001
    sphen20001 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    To save money and another excuse is tablets like cocodomal should not be used long turm.exc.morphen has been cut .tramido! I was on for a long time was not working so they gave over the stated dose for nearly a year the I whent too the hospital and told me ivshoI be dead they stopped it all I had know help with the withdraw I had to go through then they put me on morphine patches and tablets now they have cut my dose so I moved to cornwall they took more pills of me like blood pressure pills so I moved to lonLon they sorted me out so I could do things that normal people could do I was still in pain but I could get by then I moved to Wigan I ran out of tablets because they said my wife and I had enough so all over Christmas and new year I had know tablets at all so now I cantc trust doctor's anymore they are the untouchables as far as they are concerned.this is the type of thing that killed my last wife and now the doctor on!y works part time I had an operation that I had to sign a consent form that if I had the opperation earjy and something went wrong I could not go back and complain I had know choice my wife was dying I had to be with her and there's more but it's tires me out

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.