If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Polands syndrome and PIP issues

Norton2018Norton2018 Posts: 21Member Connected
I was diagnosed with this plus 9 years ago when I simply got fed up with no left breast at all.. I was divorced.. Two great healthy boys.. But no ****.. Claw like hand and left sided weakness.. Also found out I had 2 missing ribs all from birth . 
So.. So pleased I pushed my gp to a guy at Durham teaching hospital.. And he explained this to me.. Very rare.. More in men... Long story.. 3 years of breast surgery has helped but so.. So painful. And takes a long time to do the simplist things.. Harder still as I was on my own.. Boys up.. No partner so.. Just few friends to help out... Yet now its gone into osteoarthritis and Periformis syndrome and I can barely walk.. I get my car taken off  me by pip.. Yet DLA SAID... HIGHER RATE 3 YEARS AGO.. IN DEFINITELY... I am So angry.. I do apologise.. But I am fighting this as I will have no choice but be houbound.. New area.. No friends or family around here.. 51 and feeling the lowest I can feel... Overdosed 3 weeks ago when I heard the mandatory decision.. UNBELIEVABLE....

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.