If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Polands syndrome and PIP issues

Norton2018Norton2018 Posts: 21Member Connected
I was diagnosed with this plus 9 years ago when I simply got fed up with no left breast at all.. I was divorced.. Two great healthy boys.. But no ****.. Claw like hand and left sided weakness.. Also found out I had 2 missing ribs all from birth . 
So.. So pleased I pushed my gp to a guy at Durham teaching hospital.. And he explained this to me.. Very rare.. More in men... Long story.. 3 years of breast surgery has helped but so.. So painful. And takes a long time to do the simplist things.. Harder still as I was on my own.. Boys up.. No partner so.. Just few friends to help out... Yet now its gone into osteoarthritis and Periformis syndrome and I can barely walk.. I get my car taken off  me by pip.. Yet DLA SAID... HIGHER RATE 3 YEARS AGO.. IN DEFINITELY... I am So angry.. I do apologise.. But I am fighting this as I will have no choice but be houbound.. New area.. No friends or family around here.. 51 and feeling the lowest I can feel... Overdosed 3 weeks ago when I heard the mandatory decision.. UNBELIEVABLE....

Replies

Sign in or join us to comment.