If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

My profile

debbiedo49debbiedo49 Posts: 2,903Member Disability Gamechanger
Hi I am new here and just wondering should I put a bit about myself on my profile and how do I do that please? This is a fantastic sight btw! 
💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️

Replies

• debbiedo49debbiedo49 Posts: 2,903Member Disability Gamechanger
    Site
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 5,256Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2018
    Hi debbiedo

If you want to add anything to your profile click your name at the top right.
    This opens up your board. there is a little man icon with a down arrow. That open your profile

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Posts: 2,903Member Disability Gamechanger
    I can only see Edit my profile which then directs me to userrname and email and dob. Is that it?
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Posts: 5,256Community champion Disability Gamechanger
    oops sorry  that is the limit of my tech knowledge I am sure some one else can help both of us

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • whistleswhistles Posts: 1,603Member Disability Gamechanger
    Scroll down and you have a status box that you can use and below it offers a signature for every post option.

Personally mine is blank because this a public forum. Anyone can read that. We don't have an option of members only things.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
Sign in or join us to comment.